With the addition of several additional AMS-VTR Rigs in 2016, IET now maintains the largest AMS- track rig fleet in the world!
Why has IET invested so heavily in AMS – DPT equipment?
- John Deer Power – AMS rigs use American Made power systems
- Larger hydraulic hammers – most over 250 lbs. AMS uses domestic hydraulic hammer suppliers, making access to parts and supplies easy.
- Powder coated rather than painted – unlike other Direct-Push Rigs, all our AMS rigs are powder coated, years of service and they still look like new.
- We “Hit Twice as Hard – less frequently” – the frequency of the AMS hammers vibrate less, insuring better sample collection and better annular space seal (important for in situ injection applications).
- Our hammers are adjustable – IET, with our AMS equipment can “dial-down” or “dial-up” our hydraulics, allowing for site specific probing.
- Powerful, multi speed auger motors.
- Air Hammer Capabilities – allowing for well installation into bedrock.