Still have questions? The following technical literature and links provide additional topics where IET has proficient experience.
- Field Implementation of Anaerobic Dechlorination Utilizing Zero-Valent Iron with an Organic Hydrogen Donor
- Apparatus for IN-Situ Remediation Using A Closed Delivery System
- Column-Based Remediation of Groundwater Nitrogen via Stimulation of Nitrification and Denitrification
- Enhanced Bioremediation of Tetrachloroethene in Central Indiana Glacial Till
- Synergistic Treatment of Chlorinated VOC’s Using Reductive Dechlorination and Zero-Valent Iron
- Injection Techniques and Applications
- Synergistic Dechlorination Benefits
- A Systems Approach to In-Situ Bioremediation: Full Scale Application
- How do you know if your site has C-DCE “stall”?
- Zero Valent Iron Catalyzed Hydroxyl & Sulfate Free Radical Oxidation
- Environmental cleanup complete and successful at former IL gas station.
- Ex-Situ/In-situ Enhancement trailer.
- Iron Powder (IP)/ZVI
- Why is soil remediation vital to cleaning up chlorinated dry cleaning solvents?
- A pilot scale EZVI and ZVI treatment of unsaturated and saturated soil for TCE reduction.
- Synergistic treatment of BTEX compounds using oxidation and free radical chemistries.
- Implementing and interpreting the fullscale zero valent iron and anaerobic reductive dechlorination of trichloroethene.
- Implementation and evaluation of an innovative treatment of xylenes and naphthalene using oxidation and biological mechanisms.
Here are some case studies of work we have done over the years:
Take a Closer Look
Former Dry Cleaners, Durham, NC
A pilot scale remedial event was conducted in Durham, NC at a former dry cleaner site to exhibit the efficacy of a proposed remedial design. The site was identified as having impacted soils and groundwater due to the historical use of tetrachloroethylene (PCE) (fig.1). In April 2011, an 18’ self-contained mobile injection trailer was used to deliver the remedial materials via permanent injection wells. Open rock wells were utilized to deliver materials from 30’ to 40’and create a pilot scale permeable reactive barrier. Read more…
Our Work Speaks for Itself
Innovative Environmental Technologies, Inc. is committed to the development and implementation of a wide variety of in-situ and ex-situ remedial alternatives. Utilizing a fleet of specially designed equipment, in-house and licensed patents coupled with extensive field experience, IET is able to offer our clients alternatives. Our experience lies in our ability to work with clients, property owners and state agencies, providing economical efficient and proven remediation technologies.
Although IET is not an environmental consulting company – we serve the consulting industry, providing the field experience and resources to implement projects utilizing innovative and emerging technologies. IET is the resource that enables you to provide to your clients technology and cost comparisons.
Few environmental contractors offer the variety of technologies and field skills IET provides. Field proven technology and equipment, operated by experienced field technicians, managed by professionals, provides economical and timely solutions.
Great People, Big Equipment
When we speak to new clients, they understand just what we do and how we do it. Here are the top five reasons people choose us:
- Experienced field technicians
- Proven technology equipment
- Managed by professionals
- Timely solutions